Monday, January 3, 2011

I completely neglected to post about Christmas.  It was overwhelmingly wonderful and I didn't know where to start and thus I procrastinated to the point of ridiculousness and now it is redundant old news.

I'm a routine kind of gal - holidays mess up routines and I turn to a lazy lump.  Happily, it is time to get back with the program and on with the show.  ok. enough.

And, just for the record, I don't think I'll ever do "Advent" again.  I found the lead up to be tiresome and LONG and the post-Christmas crash to be BRUTAL.  No thanks.  (I'm assuming I must have missed the point of Advent entirely somewhere....).  Next year we'll try something new.

These are a few of my favorite pics from Christmas. 





Those are walnut shells on our noses - I think we look like muppets.

(and now that I've posted about Christmas, I can finally move on with my life...)

No comments:

Post a Comment